Latest project, been working on this for the past couple of days. Need some better water conditions and some hungry fish for final testing.
- Body carved from high density poly foam.
- Notice tie point is on the tail to pull the bait through the water like a natural crayfish in escape mode.
- Hook is a standard treble hook with the opposing barb cut off to minimize snagging. This may change based on testing.
- Claws are craft foam, we'll see how that holds up in use.
- Legs are standard spinnerbait skirt material, (four strands)
- Legs and claws are replacable if they get worn.