Other images in Hard Baits

T-ing trebles

mark poulson
Sign in to follow this  

I was asked to post pictures of a T-ed treble, and don't know how to do it on the forum. :o

Sign in to follow this  


Recommended Comments

Thanks Dimitry.

I know about the Owners, but, at the time, that was the only 3/0 treble I had. I use Owner ST 41s on my swimbaits.

If I have to use other hooks, I turn the hook mount 90 degrees, and they work.

I happened to have that 8" pupfish on my desk when I read the request on the forum, so I just took a picture to try and show how a T-ed treble lays flat on the belly of a lure, and how it looks from the top.

Share this comment

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now