skeeterfisher

1/8 oz chatterbait blades...

i have also been searching the net for a while for some thin gauge stainless one's but still no luck so if you find some please let me know as well ( i have made a few out of thin gauge al 1mm i think to try but had the tow points pull out n donate the lure to the fish , all i got back was the duo snap...... booo )

cheers

griffo

i have also been searching the net for a while for some thin gauge stainless one's but still no luck so if you find some please let me know as well ( i have made a few out of thin gauge al 1mm i think to try but had the tow points pull out n donate the lure to the fish , all i got back was the duo snap...... booo )

cheers

griffo

You can not make them out of alum, unless you use 6061 T6 material which is very hard. If you use that alloy, you will have no problem. Also alum., will slowly start wearing at the tow points where the swivel keeps rubbing, and around the edges of where it will hit rocks. I can make flat ones in any configuration. I'm working on trying to find a curved one for a sample. If you're interested, PM me............

this is for Plot mainly...but if anyone can help, I'd appreciate it....

I am looking for the small chatterbait blades that are used on the small 1/8oz chatterbaits...Barlows and Stamina don't have the small blades...I'd really appreciate any help....

I'm wanting the same when you get an answer if you can pass it on

it would be much appreciated

TODDY