Fish_N_Fool

Had the honor of meeting Jim Grassi at seminar over the weekend

If you don't know who Jim Grassi is you should.

I got to meet and talk with Jim for quite a few hours at a fishing seminar we were both speaking at over the weekend. I have had many calls to do Sport fishing show all over the N idaho and eastern Wash, area showing how to tie the Fish-N-Fool knot and my baits. I have 5 shows lined up in the next 4 weeks. I showed Jim a few of my baits at the show and he was VERY interested, he picked one up and took one look and he said "that's a winner" I can tell. After I told him how they wobbled on the free fall he said he was going to help me promote my baits. He is so impressed with my baits he has invited me to come to some of his shows just to tell about my baits. I was very honored that someone of his stature would go out of his way without asking for anything in return to help me. He is a real class act. He has been a Pro bass fisherman for many years and he is in the National Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame !!!!

He is a minister and IMHO one very nice guy

He is also a

Fish Scientist