Jim Frode

Hardbaits for salmon and sea trout.

Hi all.

Im new on this site, and have enjoyed many nice pictures of hardbaits.

I work as a guide in one of the best salmon rivers in Norway.

The river is called Namsen, so im interrested to get in contact with someone who make crankbaits for salmon and sea trout.

So please contact me :)

Best regards

Jim Frode.

Jim - if you're interested in trying some new things. We troll our rivers here in michigan with a lot of different plugs, one of the most noteworthy is Storm's Hot n' Tot. They work great on our Coho and Chinook (lake run) as well as steelhead (lake run rainbow trout).

If you're interested in having some painted in your favorite patterns, anyone here in the US shouldn't have trouble finding them to paint as they are mass-produced by Storm (Rapala) and widely available. The originals from before Storm was bought by rapala were of course better than the new stuff :(

Also look into Storm Thundersticks and Wiggle Warts. Good luck!

I have tried the Storm plugs, but have had no luck with them, but they might be better with another color :)

Do you paint ?

If so, what would the price be?

But im most interrested in handcrafted plugs made of balsa,abatchi or other types of wood;)

But again thx for your fast reply.

I can olso get you fishermen over there some of the crankbaits made here if you would like to try them out :yay: