Mcleod

Searching For Sentence Not Individual Words

I am hoping someone can assist me with the search function. I cannot find any information on how to search for a specific combination of words or sentence. Can someone show me how to do this? I think the Google Custom Search feature can do it, however, I prefer the main search feature of the website. For example, if you search through the forums for say "paint booth" it will return all posts with the words paint and booth regardless of how they are used. I would like to know how to only have it return the topics with "paint booth" used as a sentence.

Thanks

Angus

I am hoping someone can assist me with the search function. I cannot find any information on how to search for a specific combination of words or sentence. Can someone show me how to do this? I think the Google Custom Search feature can do it, however, I prefer the main search feature of the website. For example, if you search through the forums for say "paint booth" it will return all posts with the words paint and booth regardless of how they are used. I would like to know how to only have it return the topics with "paint booth" used as a sentence.

Thanks

Angus

I just searched "Paint Booth" (hyphenated) and clicked "Search titles only" and came up with about 8 threads, with 79 posts.

Hope this helps. Pete