milrtyme24

Dick Nites Top Coat, How Do You Guys Preserve It?

OK, I need a little help here. I have searched "Tapping the Can" for the last few hours. I cant seem to find the actual Technic to tapping a can of DN. From what i have read this seems like the best way to keep it. I just got my first pint in the mail, and for sure don't what to ruin it. Thanks for the help. PS- im using the clear coat for mostly casting spoons if it makes a difference.

You the man Ben! Not really sure why the tread didn't show up in my search. Thanks.

I'm not the best at putting in the right phrases or words when using the search feature either. Did learn one thing though. At times it helps to put your search terms in quotation marks. For instance, if you type tapping the can without quotation marks you get the following message. One or all of your search keywords were below 4 characters or you searched for words which are not allowed, such as 'html', 'img', etc, please increase the length of these search keywords or choose different keywords. If you type "tapping the can" with quotation marks it will give you a number of pages with those words in them. Not sure what the difference is. Just know that it works like that.

Ben

• Like 1

... I have bought three 2 oz bottles and 1 of them even arrived in the mail already rock hard...

milrtyme24 - please email me. If you paid for a bottle and it was hard when you got it, "that just ain't right"! I will replace it.

dicknite@dicknite.com

Dick

... I have bought three 2 oz bottles and 1 of them even arrived in the mail already rock hard...

milrtyme24 - please email me. If you paid for a bottle and it was hard when you got it, "that just ain't right"! I will replace it.

dicknite@dicknite.com

Dick