- - - - -

Packaging

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Gangel

Gangel
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:00 AM

I'm not sure if I'm putting the topics I bring up in the right places, but until I get corrected, I'll continue to post here, as I feel this is a catchall forum.

Today, I'm looking at trying to find small hinged clamshell type containers. Some people call them blister packs, but I want the ones where the back, or front, really, "snaps" into the "bubble". Hardware store small pieces come in these, and various other things. I don't want to "email" china, but someone around the US must be supplying some people with them.

On the same but seperate topic, I did find some spinner blisters for sale. Staple or glue to a card, open backed bubble.

#2 garyo1954

garyo1954

• TU Member
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:32 PM

Try national plastics here:

http://www.clamshell-packaging.com/

#3 Gangel

Gangel
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:11 AM

Now we're getting closer to what I want... Buuuuuuuuuut, like in everything else I'm looking at, I don't want to get 30000 pieces of this stuff... but a 1000 piece is still @ the .20 cent mark.... there has to be a cheaper supplier out there.

#4 Gangel

Gangel
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:55 PM

I think I found what I'm looking for. What surprised me is that all the big name fishing boys are going to this.

#5 Fishermawn4life

Fishermawn4life

• TU Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:51 AM

Were did you find it?

#6 Gangel

Gangel
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:11 AM

I think/thought I found what I want. But, in order to get stuff from these companies, you have to give your first born and fingerprints. Why doesn't money talk anymore?

#7 Lincoya

Lincoya

TU Swap Moderator

• Forum Moderator
  • 556 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:20 AM

Did you look at Jann's? They have a few assorted sizes.
Here's a link: http://www.jannsnetc...xes/371111.aspx

Gene

#8 Fishin Boyz Lures

Fishin Boyz Lures

• TU Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:11 PM

Did you try www.lurecraft.com I think they have them and you don't have to purchase a ton!