stevethetecher

Please Help Me Find A Mold

Where did the 4.75 twitchy minnow mold go?

....Bill

if you go to bears forum and do a little reading you will find out that the vendor that used to cut his molds (hinged) is close to retiring. in anticipation Bear bought a CNC and has slowly been replacing the hinged molds with his own cut in house. he probably hasnt had time to make a 4.5 - 4.75 super minnow yet.

Are they for you or a customer that wants an exact copy?

The Caney Wutzit is a great bait that performs as well or better than a fluke. Comes in 4" and 5" and the lam plates work great.

Not sure what Basstackle has.

....Bill

Edited by MonteSS

See, for once I was right. Bear, himself, told me that a Super Minnow was the closest, but I thought it was the twitchy minnow. According to the pic above I'm right. The problem is finding one SMALLER than 4.75. Can anyone help me find this?

thats because he has phased out the twitchy's Steve.

See, for once I was right. Bear, himself, told me that a Super Minnow was the closest, but I thought it was the twitchy minnow. According to the pic above I'm right. The problem is finding one SMALLER than 4.75. Can anyone help me find this?

A Fluke has a flat tail, horizontal. The Twitchy minnow has a vertical tail and not a "Fluke" style. If you need a "Fluke" style, the Super Minnow from Bear or the Jerk Bait from Basstackle or the Jerk Bait by Del if available from LC may work best for you.