J lure

Life Like Minnow Mold

I designed and make one that doesn't need a mold to produce but is very time consuming to get just right. The action is exactly like the body and tail ripple of a suspended shiner and all species attack it on various rigs (including a bobber). I'm not sure an injection mold could do justice to the design but I am sure that if I could mass market it, it would outsell any grub or minnow sold and become a standard lure type.

The collarless jig with wire lock I designed must be used with the minnow and that would also blow away barbed jigs sold completely and reduce the number of grubs sold.by more than 90 %.

I posted the method for making both on a few forums but after a few months of no feedback, deleted them.

Edited by Senkosam

If you are looking for life like, go to a Taxidermy supply house and order a resin bait fish ( they make them all ) they make a mold of that. the only issue i've found with this is the life like ones don't swim well with out lots of modifications to the master