ddl

Plastisol At Canada?

Hey guys,

I would like to try to make my own plastic lure,but my main problem is to find a place to get some plastisol in canada,

With google i normally find everything i want but in that case it look like it's gonna be a tough one

If someone can share any online stores it would be very appreciate.?

Dakotakole, I'm sending you a PM. The reason I didn't post when the question was asked about a distributor is because I wanted to talk with my friend first. Just got off the phone with him this morning to make sure it would be ok to pass his information along to you. He said it would be fine, so if someone else is looking for plastisol in Canada PM me please.

all the plastisol companies (mf, lurecraft, bear baits, lureworks) will ship to canada. I think these guys are looking for somwhere in canada to avoid the shipping and other charges that they get when it comes across the border.

exactly!the thing that i still don't understand is why some special paints are just imposssible to get legally?