surfk9

"warning Points" ?

Just noticed under my user photo, below the #of posts is a heading for "warning points" ......am I being reprimanded??? in five years of being on this site i've never seen this heading.....could someone please explain this....did i do something/print something that's unacceptable??? Don't really get it and am somewhat offended....is it because i said "yuck" to my opinion of the gallery...c'mon i really love this site and all the knowledge i've gained from the members.....i probably visit this site more than any others on the web (i may not post alot but still i,m here daily...according to my wife i live on this site)???????????? :?

You've done nothing wrong, and your prior opinion is welcome, what you're seeing has been part of our moderation system for awhile, for some reason the developers decided to make it visible.

Just to be clear, only yourself (and our mods) can see any issued "warning points" yours should read zero.

If you look at another persons profile, you will not see theirs & vice versa.

That justifiably results into users thinking they've been somehow reprimanded & I agree, it's confusing.

IMO It should only be shown if a warning has been issued, and then (as it is now) only visible to the account holder & staff.

Thank you for frequenting the site, we're surely not looking to run anyone off, but I agree that warning bar being visible (even if only by you) when no warnings are issued is not wise logic.