gonfishn

Source Teflon Base Pin Material 5/32

I know someone has to know where one could purchase teflon base pin material in quantity other than Barlow's, etc.  Have really been getting into it lately with doing a "new" type of football head and I'm kind of torn between pouring with the weeguard in vs. using the teflon product to allow for using a glue process?  I wish I could just pour them all at once but I'm really hesitant as I'm powder painting and curing, etc.  Speaking of that, I've made some super powder paint systems, both 2" and a huge 6" which I'll be posting as soon as the pics are done :-)  The big one is working great for spinnerbait base coating (all white) as I'm using a air brush for the highlights.  Anyway, back to the teflon base pins, any sources out there in like 6' lengths or whatever.

Hey, found out you can get it from anyone in the machine trades industry.  I have a couple of buddies who are machinists and one of them ordered me in some.  comes in 1/8, all the way up in "equal" increments, 1/4-3/8-/12 etc.  Apparently the ones in the odd sizes are baically machined down and that's why they look kinda weird on the surface, that is they're not nice and smooth and shiny?  The teflon rods are like butter when you try to mill them unless you know exactly how to do it?  Stuff is cheap, 6 foot long rod is less than $4 and if it's delievered by one fo the supply jobbers to your machinst buddy you don't have to pay shipping?