RFP

List Of Injection Companies

You can call D&J plastics but like Mike said be prepared to buy ALOT of one color. Don't believe there is anyone smaller that does what you are asking. A lot of guys have a machine but do there own work only. Not like there is a whole bunch of big guys either. Frank

Keep in mind that D&J are well known for being a knock off company. Not only do they manufactor baits but they also have a retail sales company(Big Bite Baits). Over the years they have helped shut down several mom and pop businesses. There are more injection companies, but unless you have ten or twelve molds they consider you small potatoes. With these companies, the big boys come first, most all of the big companies, including D&J, want to do a full day's run of a single color, no one wants to change the color in the middle of the day. A day's run can be 10 to 15 thousand pieces per color, some compaies will do less but there is a 25 to 30 percent charge for doing so. I dont mind helping you find another injector but I pretty well know all of the injection companies out there, and they are also familiar with me. I dont need to know details about your bait but I do need to know the details of what type of work you want done, what you expect from an injection company, and what your mold is capable of in order to put you with the right injector, and i can also recomend a mold maker to you, but i will need to know how you want your mold sit up in order to suggest a mold maker. Like i said I dont mind helping you, i've done it for several companies and some of them I dont do their work.

• Like 4