bamf-lures

Troubleshooting

1.) rtv mold substitutes? rtv is too expensive needs to hold up to atleast a few pours and forgiving

2.) I'm using urethane because I couldn't find vinyl to make a durable deflating body...its a hollow body but wen I poured it I had hellacious air bubbles..any one work with it yet its the 30 strength from alumalite????

3.) I guess I have to build a rotational molder to make hollow body..but anyone I can contract to make any hollow body at all with the urethane that might have a rotational molder to see if its even do-able?

Lamination is where you inject or pour 2 or more colors so as an example belly is white and top green pumpkin they need to be poured while first pour is still tacky but not quite liquid to get a good seam or if you inject most use a Twinjector where the 2 colors are injected at same temp and at the same time. Can't help ya on the hollow frog thing I haven't read about any success with it either. Sounds like you need to de-air your material that you are pouring there are some good video's on you tube on how to make a small vacuum chamber for that purpose.