plunc

Need A Minnow-Bait Mold

Use zoom tiny flukes a bunch, looking for a mold to make a similar bait. Found the "silver minnow" molds listed on the web, and I will likely pick up the 3" version, but was hoping to find something a touch smaller, also(but bigger than the 2.25 silver minnow).  Will be hand-injecting, laminates. Have looked at a few mold suppliers and havent found 1 I liked yet. Trying to emulate a tiny fluke as much as I can, just want a few colors they dont offer.  Any ideas on a mold currently offered by anyone?

I have a person on my home site that fishes the Susquehanna hard all year and he kills them on the curl tail minnow from bass tackle in smoke purple, he buys them under the retail name of Locketts Minnow can't do a laminate from the looks of the mold though. They make it in several sizes.

if its from lockett lures outlett those a bought from a very large manufacturer, not from bass tackles molds (which look like a copy of this bait) from the looks of everything on their sight. if its not from that company then ignore my comments LOL. 

Larry lockett had a falling out with the Felmlee bait company and started the Lockett lure company 2 years later. The Lockett's minnow looks like it is spot on to the Basstackle mold I'm not sure if Larry got his molds from Kevin or not but it's spot on. Larry died and I think the family sold out but not to sure how that worked.

Larry lockett had a falling out with the Felmlee bait company and started the Lockett lure company 2 years later. The Lockett's minnow looks like it is spot on to the Basstackle mold I'm not sure if Larry got his molds from Kevin or not but it's spot on. Larry died and I think the family sold out but not to sure how that worked.

it appears that the entire product line they offer is straight out of D&J Plastic's catalogue, I would go as far as to say they dont make anything, just repackage.