Curt - NC

Coolest Lure Contest End Dates!

Hey Everyone,

The Coolest Lure Contest has been going great so I wanted to let everyone know when the cutoff dates are.

There are two cutoff dates, so please note them.

Cutoff date #1 - Lure Submission Cutoff: January 15. Lure photos can be submitted through January 15th.

Cutoff date #2 - Voting Cutoff: January 31. From January 16 through January 31, votes will continue to be tabulated and tallied, so please continue to vote for lures that you might not have voted on initially.

So if you have a lure that you want to submit, please do so before January 15. The sooner, the better!

And if you haven't taken the time to vote on any of the entires yet, please do so! And try to browse through all of them if you can, and vote on each one. The more votes we get, the better the contest will be.

Thanks in advance, and please let me know if you have any questions!

Curt

Here is a question , Curt :

Never put up any lure into the contest so far , wanted to wait until the deadline , which is now obviously coming closer , ...so that I could have the chance to complete a few more lures to chose from .

Now I'm considering to post a homemade casting spoon as my contest entry(not so many people do make these) .

Only not sure , into which category I would post it , .....I would say hardbaits , as it consists of some kinda metal blade , but does not sport a wire shaft nor frame.......do you agree ?

Or you'd still say wirebaits ?

Answer might get important , as it depends on it for me to possibly post even two entry lures within two different categories :lol:.

Greetz , Dieter :yay:

Edited by diemai