bass kid

Whole Sale?

They look the same as what these guys are selling but they have been through all the suppliers and only buy from the ones that make good blanks. Buying from alibaba.com is like playing Russian Roulette to say the least. A lot of what you buy will be crap

Yes and no.  If you look hard enough and research the companies you could be surprised at what you find.  I just ordered 100 tungsten weights.  50 worm/flipping and 50 drop shot for 81 dollars shipped to my door from a very well known company.

right you got it, (you've bought some ) I have purchased from many different ones, it is just finding which ones are good and which ones are not going to rip you off.

The guy I am sure your talking about, be prepared to be shorted and have bad lures with no refund.

and pay extra for import fees.

Edited by Predator Bass Baits

I've never gotten a bad KO from Predator Baits, and Jim actually follows up with any questions I email him.

I get tungsten worm weights, $18.90 delivered for 20 3/16 green pumpkin with inserts, from Alley's Tungsten.

www.alleystungsten.com

info@alleystungsten.com

615-788-6477

They also actually answer emails and phone calls.