biggamefish

Looking For A Bright Glittery Silver Paint

hey guys ive been looking for a bright silver paint to paint the sides of my lures, what i have use so far is createx auto air bada bling silver, poly transpar bright silver pearl, and walmart brand metalic silver, non of these came out to what i was looking for, the only one that came close is the polytranspar bright silver, anyone know of a good bright shinny glittery silver close to a shinner paint? lmk  

A spray on chrome finish is the Holy Grail of paints.  I have looked and there are a few that come close in the auto industry, but guys who want that perfect mirror finish bite the bullet and send their parts off for triple plating at a plating shop. 

Then... depending on what they are trying they find paint doesn't stick to chrome very well. 

There are paints made overseas that use nano technology . But Its not legal to ship powders and liquids like that to the states . Our guys here are sucking the hind tit because they don't even try to put anything out . What ever happen to American innovation and technology . Guess we are all just going to lay down and let the pups suck taking this crap . Sorry for the rant . Don't usually do that . Maybe I need a time out , LOL