CarverGLX

Bagley Question

I have came across a weird bait. It's a bagley b1 with brass line ties and hook hangers. What makes it weird is it has double line ties. I've seen double ties on b1 baits before but never on a bait with all brass hardware. I've looked but not been able to find any info on this specifically. The only info I've seen said that double ties with all brass don't exist...?

The paint pattern would suggest a later series than the highly sought after early ones. This one is not in pristine condition either. I know this is a tackle making site but the wealth of fishing knowledge on here would likely be helpful. I just thought this was strange/interesting. Anyone got any info?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

post-22736-0-06050200-1395864260_thumb.jpg

post-22736-0-75824100-1395864286_thumb.jpg

Are you talking about the thru wire being brass? I've got one just like it except in Black shore minnow pattern. Tony

Yes. Talking about all the wires being brass. There are several that some of the wires are brass. I haven't seen double line tie baits that had all brass wires before.... Know what it's worth?