spoonpluggergino

Createx

I am wondering if anyone on this forum has used Createx  Pearl Lime Ice. I cannot shoot this particular paint through any of my brushes except for my Paasche brush and also that I have problems. I can shoot all kinds of pearlized paints except for the lime one, no matter how much I reduce it. I am just going to find another brand, I need it due to I paint my perch baits with it

just wondering not a big deal

Gino

I found a group on facebook called createx,wicked and auto - air users group- there are people on there from the createx company  constantly and will gladly help you out with any paint questions you may have. they have helped me cure some ailments I have had in the past! very nice group of folks-

mike  <::><

kustom krankz

Hey Gino,

Does that particular paint have a flake in it? The "Ice" description made me think it might have some glitter in it. If it does then the flake could be what's giving you problems instead of how thick the paint is. Have you tried using a larger nozzle in your airbrush? The Paasche brush I have came with 3 nozzles and the largest one is pretty big. I think you could almost spray birdshot through it. :oooh:

hope this helps,,

Ben

Hey Ben

You are exactly right it has tiny flakes. My Paasche nozzle has .55mm orifice and I can get it to work with some work. The label instruction says that I can reduce it with illustrator base 5608, that does not work. I also reduced it heavily with 4011 flash reducer same results. I contacted the Createx corporation, if I get a response I will post their answer

Thanks every one

Gino