Dinkerblue

Many Bubbles In My Liquid Plastic When Im Pouring

Hello

The other day I got back to pouring & making some large soft baits but I noticed while so i melted some old baits while heating and mixing the melted plastic to pour into my aluminum mold there seems to be a problem while im mixing and getting ready to pour my baits they have been coming out with a lot of bubbles after they are cooled they are spongy and are not solid all the way through. So I tried while im pouring to raise the Pyrex cup about 7-12" above to create a thin stream while I pour. This seemed to help somewhat a little but I run the risk of getting burned if its windy.have any of you experience this and also have any other suggestions that would help

Thanks.

No no's of remelts: never remelt powerbait, ever. Just don't do it. I'm telling you so you avoid being burned. Don't melt baits that have been in water recently or that have moisture on them. If they've been in water or have moisture and still want to remelt them best course of action is to lay them on some paper towels somewhere dry and leave them there for weeks. Yes, weeks. You want all the moisture out of those baits.