Mr_Scrogg

Yep, It Works...

Nice job on the jig and the fish. The friend catching one will be another good one also, or a youg kid that you give one to.

I fish off a pier a lot in Deleware for Flounder.  A Special Needs young man around 14 years old was fishing with this screwed up rig from Dicks sporting goods. Gave him a rig (Spec rig with 2 1/4oz. jigs) and some bait. He started screaming he caught something. Long story short, it was a Horseshoe crab that we all thnk is a PITA lol. But the look on his face after 4 hours of nothing was something I will NEVR forget.

His parents were so thankful they offered me money for the rig....no way I am taking it.  I give rigs out a lot on the pier to kids and Vets when they bring a bus load down from the V.A. hospital.

• Like 1

Nice job on the jig and the fish. The friend catching one will be another good one also, or a youg kid that you give one to.

I fish off a pier a lot in Deleware for Flounder.  A Special Needs young man around 14 years old was fishing with this screwed up rig from Dicks sporting goods. Gave him a rig (Spec rig with 2 1/4oz. jigs) and some bait. He started screaming he caught something. Long story short, it was a Horseshoe crab that we all thnk is a PITA lol. But the look on his face after 4 hours of nothing was something I will NEVR forget.

His parents were so thankful they offered me money for the rig....no way I am taking it.  I give rigs out a lot on the pier to kids and Vets when they bring a bus load down from the V.A. hospital.

You are a good person.