BuckMaxx

#7 Barrel Swivels

I am needing some  drop shot weights with barrel swivels rather then the #7 line grips. Does anyone know who sells these that will fit the do it mold? thanks

The drop shot molds were not designed with barrel swivels in mind so they really do not fit.

Why not just turn the drop shot swivel upside down? 

Here are a couple of pics of the finesse mold with the best fitting size in it.

As you can see from the second pic the mold does not close completely.

In the bottom pic you can see that the drop shot swivels fit in the mold fine upside down.

drop_shot.jpg

I ordered a handful off of bay and will see how they work. Thanks JBarlow for giving me one of those DUH! why didn't I think of that moments. haha

I ordered a handful off of bay and will see how they work. Thanks JBarlow for giving me one of those DUH! why didn't I think of that moments. haha

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171321069863?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Follow up. The ones I ordered on ebay worked great. Just in case in the future someone comes across this post in a search.

100 x Fishing Rolling Swivel Solid Ring 48 Lb Connector Terminal Tackle Size #7 3.6 cents a pc.

Edited by BuckMaxx