Gr8flyz

I was told about this site by Mike Rice, owner of Pro's Soft Bait Glue. Great site! I'm really glad to see a site dedicated to custom tackle!

I own a tackle business, and most of what I sell is custom. I tie flies, jigs, rigs & make spinnerbaits & buzzbaits. I've been fly tying for about 37 years, and doing it as a business since 1989.

I also sell a variety of tying supplies & lure components.

You folks have a bunch of great features here, and I hope to take full advantage of what you have to offer.

I've been looking thru the site & am very impressed with the custom work

that has been displayed, there's a lot of talent here!

I hope I can contribute something that will be of value to other members

Big Splash, Thanks for the welcome!

I'm a tyer from way back also, but I do other things too. I've never played with cranks or plastics, and probably won't. Too many other talented fellows doing those!

I'm sure I'll get some ideas from looking at what you other guys are doing!

Thanks again for the welcome & I'm sure we can compare some tying notes sometime!

Ahh, Welcome! Another fur and feather junkie. Some times I feel like I'm lost in here with all these talented bait makers. I've been to your site. Like what I see. Very nice and you do some nice work.

I've been kind of in your area, I wear a Chesapeake Bay Bridge hat I bought when I drove over the bridge two years ago. :rolleyes:

Wow!! Aint that great!! LOL Enough of that...

Like I said, Welcome. Glad to have you here with us. :D

Thanks also to you Deadlystreamer for the welcome, & the comments about my site & work! I appreciate it!

I travel over that bridge quite often, and only live about 10 minutes from it near Annapolis. I fish the tidal rivers for bass, panfish & Stripers on the eastern shore side whenever I can.

I've been to your site too, and you also do very nice work.

At one time I tied a lot of Streamers, especially old classics, like The Yellow Perch, Colonel Bateman, Nine three & such. Except for the Black Ghost & Gray Ghost, and some of the hair wings I don't get many requests for streamers any longer. Everyone wants something new these days! Shame too, they still work very well!

I still keep some patterns in my personal fly boxes, and use them mostly for bass in the rivers.

I'm glad to see some other fly flingers too, although I use other tackle, fly rodding is my first choice!

Thanks again for the welcome!