Will

Watermelon variety???

I have seen a variety of watermelon colors around on other websites. Ultimately my goal is to have the two I'm interested in. I have one already, the one from LC which is the dark watermelon, but I would like to have the lighter watermelon too.

I'm not sure if these two colors come from the same source, meaning that if by adding white or yellow as my fianc?e suggested, it would do the trick, or if these two are just two different colors altogether. If this is the case, where can I find it? Or better yet if there is a formula that you do not mind sharing...

Thanks.

lc_watermelon.jpg

lighter_watermelon.jpg

lc_watermelon.jpg

lighter_watermelon.jpg

lc_watermelon.jpg

lighter_watermelon.jpg

lc_watermelon.jpg

lighter_watermelon.jpg

lc_watermelon.jpg

lighter_watermelon.jpg

lc_watermelon.jpg

lighter_watermelon.jpg

lc_watermelon.jpg

lighter_watermelon.jpg

lc_watermelon.jpg

lighter_watermelon.jpg

1248_thumb.attach

1249_thumb.attach

Try less drops watermelon like if you where to put 10 drop in only put 5 somthing like that. :?

bassbusta01,

I tried what you said but LC's watermelon is just too green. I even combined with some white, that did not work, then I tried some yellow, and that got me close but not quite, actually more like an avocado color.

Chris,

Could you post a picture of that MF's amber green? I would really appreciate it.

Thank you Guys!

Chris,

Thanks for posting the pictures. Yes, they do look very similar to the shade of watermelon I'm looking for. I've thought about maybe mixing some green pumpkin with yellow and see what happens.

Thanks for all your help.

PS. LC says that their green watermelon is similar to what I'm looking for but that it may need to be mixed with another color. They did not say with what... :huh: