Fleury9816

I've got to say...

It has been nothing but a joy reading through the threads on this board. I really appreciate how everyone is so helpful, especially to the newbies (me) who make their way to the board in search of the light at the end of the burnt plastic tunnel.

I appreciate the guys who emailed me when I first came around looking for the beginning steps to start making stik baits. I am proud to say I have began to make them, and they actually look like, act like, the baits I am trying to imitate!

I plan on being an avid reader of the forum. I raise my glass to you!

-Fleury

You gotta be an avid poster too though! These guys are really helpful and tu is like a family. Youll see groups of guys here that rweally click together and are like a brotherhood. I know me and count and lapala and bladesandbaits and bigtimebuzzer and swede really click and we talk everynight.

Glade to have you here.

You gotta be an avid poster too though! These guys are really helpful and tu is like a family. Youll see groups of guys here that rweally click together and are like a brotherhood. I know me and count and lapala and bladesandbaits and bigtimebuzzer and swede really click and we talk everynight.

Glade to have you here.

I plan on it for sure!

Lurecrafting is an art, a science, a discipline and a challenge that we all enjoy as much a the original wood carvers and fly tyers of old.

We may all love to fish, but I think we equally love to catch fish on what we create and differ from those that are dependent on catolog companies and tackle shops for many lures that can be custom made by the individual. The outlay for the simplest lures is under a buck, but the satisfaction is priceless and the advanced knowledge of what can catch many species of fish, is a big plus!

Post some of your stuff in the gallery.

Sam