vanillagorilla

Customer service story

Guys,

Wanted to pass along some info if you are looking at having custom molds cut. I had 3 molds made for me by Mark Hammontree at Hitech molds. I had some problems with a jig mold collar not pouring properly and contacted Mark about it. He just replied saying he is in the process of recutting a new mold for me to take care of the issue!

It's not too often these days you find People that service what they sell, much less go that extra mile.

Thought this story deserved telling. :)

Indeed, glad to hear some positive feedback about a company. Its too often that we only hear about the bad experiences, few people seem to take the time to post the good ones. I have heard only good things about Hitech molds and hope to try them myself soon, post some pics of your new jigs, I look forward to seeing them. JIM

Jann`s Netcraft has been awesome also. I put an order in on March 1st and received the order on March 6th. Now that`s fast service. I called in the order and they told me one item was out of stock, but said it would be in next day. Well I got the whole order all at once. No Complaints on Jann`s netcraft.

PaBasser

Just got my 05 catalog from Stamina after calling to request one. I have asked for one from Jann's thru the internet but never recieved one. Looking at products ton the computer is a hassle, tough to compare products. One post mentioned how long it took to get an order from Stamina, and their prices. I don't need a lot of things, I make wire baits for myself. Muskie and pike lures. Who gives the best customer service? And, does Jann's have a phone??? Thanks, the Finn.