CountryKat

Vinyl

Does anyone here airbrush the component systems vinyl paint to there spinnerbait bodies. I just got a Paashe air brush but am having some troubles using it.

I also read in a post a few line down that another person is having airbrush issues too. I'm sure I am speaking for both of us, any help would be great.

Thanks

I use Createx but have used some of the cheaper Wal-Mart brands. The Createx is an excellent paint.

Buy the 2 Ton Epoxy from Wal-Mart. It's in the home paint section, comes in a tube that mixes the correct amount of hardener for you. Make sure you get the 30 minute Epoxy. Thin it a little with alcohol. Provides a tough slick finish.

CSI now makes a water based lure and jig paint in all the colors that their vinyl paint comes in. I have just received some to try, but have not tried it yet. You have to ask for it since it is not listed in their catalog yet. Oder is much less than the vinyl paint. According to the guy I ordered from, it is suppose to be just as tough as the vinyl and easier to clean up.

Benjamin

TJ's Tackle

www.tjstackle.com