fishin4eyes

Fluid beds?

I recently bought one that was "homemade". Thing works like a champ.

The guy that built it visits here now and again, I think. Dayooper, I think his screen name is. He and another guy are building and selling them

Check Ebay.......do a search for fluid beds. I think he may sell on there. YOu can get an idea of what they are doing.

Regards

JM

www.daimonlures.com

I had one made by cspaint and it does work very well.

Jigmaster, What do you use to keep your weed guards from spreading when heating? I've been using skirt collars which works great but you can only get about 2 use's each and it is time consuming.

Also is there anyone powder coating thier spinner baits also? We have a time consuming process but would like to find an easier way.

Thanks

Bill

B&D Custom Lures

Good morning

Teflon tube.......available at your local industrial supply house.

3/18 ID, 1/8 inch wall. Cut it with side cutters to length of weedguard. Slides on and off with ease.......withstands heat to 500 degrees, although it gets hot to the touch.......cools very quickly.

Works like a champ, and you can use it while curing in your oven, too.

JM

www.daimonlures.com

I have used copper tubing as well.....thin wall...not sure of actual thickness, and flared one end. WOrks good, too......except that it conducts heat, rather than resists.

Works good for painting....slide it on, and heat the head, then remove the tubing, and swish through the paint.

IT is failry light, and you will not experience the "bend-over"......however, teflon has worked the best for me......except you cannot flare the ends too well......ha