BassAssault

Silicone Skirt Material

Guys,

I am looking for the Brown Barbwire/ Purple Scale skirt material used on the Eakins PB&J jig. I have talked and sent a sample to Rat Trap and Bubba said he does not make it. It is not in Skirts Plus catalog and Z-Man does not carry it. Who else is there that I don't know about that makes this stuff. I have a few guys that want that color on my jigs. Thanks for the help.

I was looking for the same color and found it from Rat Trap. Off the top of my head I believe it is the pumpkin color barbwire. I can not tell the difference between the two. He may have some exclusive deal with Eakins on the color and did not want to disclose that if you specifically said you were looking for an "Eakins" color. (just and assumption on my part)

I can double check when I get home for the color name. If interested I can send you a piece of what I got from him if you would like to compare for yourself.

Sean

Give Skirts Plus a call and ask them about it...the PB&J is a lighter base color than the other pumpkin/purple/barbwire color that is in a few of the catalogs (Barlow's, Jann's, LureCraft). We bought some from Skirts Plus a few years back, along with some custom brown and purple flake strips. They can do some amazing things for you if you ask.

If you just need a few and are close try Fin & Feather (Z-Tackle) in Springfield, MO or Table Rock Tackle on HWY 13 at T-Rock. Should both have some of that color available.