bigbass14.3

custom made spinner baits?

Does anyone make spinnerbaits to order I am looking for a short arm spinnerbait with a real solid thumping coloarodo blade in a shad pattern, I have had a man tell me that the one I am looking for is impossable to make but I have one , and the arm has to be shorter than a zorro the man who made it doesn't make them any more . If you do make these please let me know and how much they would be.

Jason

Does anyone make spinnerbaits to order I am looking for a short arm spinnerbait with a real solid thumping coloarodo blade in a shad pattern, I have had a man tell me that the one I am looking for is impossable to make but I have one , and the arm has to be shorter than a zorro the man who made it doesn't make them any more . If you do make these please let me know and how much they would be.

Jason

We make Custom Spinner Baits to satisfy any blade color or combo. Go to

dmcustombaits.net click on spinner baits to see options. Thanks, Dale

Our Spinner Baits are a very small Frame Design. R-2 Frame, .032 Super Wire. This wire is the latest and newest wire on the market, It is also the Highest quality made. Our Custom Spinner Baits are 3/4 oz Hidden Head Type. They are about the size of a 3/8 oz. These are the perfect size for making a Drop Type Bait, We design these for two types of fishing. First we want a bait with small frame, that you could use in the high winds and also get down to any fishing depth. Since these are really getting the job done, we have designed an even heavier Hidden Head 1 1/2 oz (Night Stalker) Custom Mold is in production now. Pictures can be seen at Store on Ebay. Go to dmcustombaits.net scroll down left bar to Spinner Baits. These can be ordered any style or color. Thanks, Dale

Jim, A quick response to your question about why the two sleeves on these Spinner Baits. The Blades have to have the correct spacing, every blade combo requires a different spacing. Colorado Blades only get one sleeve with bead on each end. The Blades in front that catch the water first, can control the speed of the rear blade. Some times fishermen use Double # 4 Willow Blades. These Blades will not turn at the same speed. It`s all about how much Vibration or Flash you want. We have been making Spinner Baits for 30 + years. Call anytime if you need help. Thanks, Dale