garyo1954

Might Be Of Some Interest

Craig--don't sell / cast any of those lures if they are made with wood $$$$$$$$$$$$$$---

Probably hard to believe but they do make Bass lures here (similar fish to your Bass, but a nicer colour :oooh: - http://www.ausbass.com/bass.asp ).

Native's in rivers, hard to find and grow to about 3lb ( http://en.wikipedia....lian_bass_2.jpg, ) in dams (a recent introduction) they grow to who knows yet, but from what I have seen, not unusual to maybe 5- 8lb--

Big lures -big fish, this makes a Murry Cod look small :drool::drool::drool:

" I recently caught this Barramundi on the Peel river across from Joe Maguires pub

The fish weighed 113kg's (254 lbs) and unfortunately, could not be released as a crocodile attacked it when they had the fish boatside. "

Barramundi 2.jpg

Barramundi.jpg

Barramundi 2.jpg

Barramundi.jpg

Barramundi 2.jpg

Barramundi.jpg

Barramundi 2.jpg

Barramundi.jpg

Barramundi 2.jpg

Barramundi.jpg

Barramundi 2.jpg

Barramundi.jpg

Barramundi 2.jpg

Barramundi.jpg

Barramundi 2.jpg

Barramundi.jpg

post-15507-0-45066700-1342785324_thumb.jpg

post-15507-0-96974400-1342785337_thumb.jpg

Hazmail ........ please PM or email me. Tried to send you a PM but got a message saying you can't recieve PM's or something and there isn't an email address. Want some info on the Jiga jig. Sorry to hijack the thread but couldn't find anyother way

Thanks

Rick

Hazmail ........ please PM or email me. Tried to send you a PM but got a message saying you can't recieve PM's or something and there isn't an email address. Want some info on the Jiga jig. Sorry to hijack the thread but couldn't find anyother way

Thanks

Rick

P.M sent Rick.

Ben /Gary--Me too, no idea where Joe Ma Guires Pub is either--- the 'Croc' incident is by no means unusual, I was up there (Northern Territory) recently and a mate fell out of the boat trying to retrieve a lure in a tree- it was truly a religious experience, watching a man walk on water 8O .

Pete

Edited by hazmail