rlcam

First lures.

I know [/b]:void(0);"]Picture008.jpg?t=1200658671

All the Cedar that I used was from the pilings of a railroad bridge that we done some repairs on.We dug these up ,and they are from the original bridge,built some time around Civil War or before.A fellow employee estimated the cedar to be about 200 yrs. old.Would they already be collectables (LOL).These are all my first lures I done before I kinda knew what I was doing(still don't know enough)so all criticism welcomed and needed.Sorry again for the long post.....Robert

Thanks guys these were all carved and sanded by hand,mostly on my lunch break at work,no power tools.Can't wait to get a shop with some big boy tools and get with it.I can already see this hobby is going to give my wife a reason to talk bad about me(AGAIN).Thanks.......Robert

Robert.

Those are really looking very nice; please don't be so dismissive of the level of work you have invested in them. Even the rattle can paint looks like it is more than capable of catching some bass. While you are looking forward to advancing your skills when you get your air brush rig, the level of skill in your current efforts is what makes up the “art” of lure crafting. Keep it up.