Hawgydawg

The Classic

You lucky hawgydawg,I won't be going.There are a couple of guys in our club that goes to every one to work Tim Hortons booth.He was in our club some years back.We see him every now and then,he even showed up to fish our Thursday night weekly tourny that we put on at Cedar Creek (TVA impoundment in North Al.)oh, I think he zeroed that night,but hey you think he cared.No points and very little money.If you think about it and get by his booth,the guys names are John and Anthony maybe they will hook you up with something,tell them Robert Cameron said hey...Robert

Sure man,thanks for the invite.I have been there a few times for club tournies and for fun,but don't know alot about Guntersville.Maybe you can show me a few things about it.I'll be out of town for the next week.When I get back i'll pm you and maybe we can get together sometime for some good old hawg huntin....Robert

I'll be there Friday and Sunday.

I am picking up Jim Harter (maker of Gulp Crankbaits) Friday to go to the expo show then we are going back to his place to paint some baits. One of his crankbaits holds the lake record bass on Hartwell of over 14lbs.

Back on Sunday for the weigh-in.

I'll be the big guy, with the 80 year old man dragging me around.

Hope to see some of you there.