jawjacker

chattanooga show

just wanted to say thanks to all the tackle underground members who came to the fishing expo in chattanooga this weekend there were several who came by to chat had a nice conversation with tn cranker and northrivergeek both of these guys are great people and hope to chat more with both of them in the future hope to meet more of the tackle underground members at future events :)thanks for the support Rob"Jawjacker"Cochran

I would think any kind of a possible meeting of members like a tackle show, would be reason to post the event on the calendar. It would do a couple of things; 1. let folks know of an event were there will be TU members, and 2. present an opportunity get to know other members... I think it would be pretty cool if two TU members teamed up and won a Tournament on hand pours and hand crafted tackle.

I want to thank JawJacker for the great conversation that we had at the boat show . Everytime I get to talk to Rob , I learn a better way to build my sorry excuse for a crankbait ! The man is a wealth of information about building crankbaits and he sure knows how to build a great running crankbait . The bass liked them as much as I did too . Thanks agian JawJacker !

I too would like to thank Rob for all the help he has gave me. Most recently at the Knoxville show. He makes you think about what you are doing. This is not the first time he has helped me with building cranks. Mine are a much better looking bait (especially the foil ones) because of his advice. I also concur with Tncranker, his baits are second to none.

Thanks Rob

John

I too wana thank him for his input.. I didnt even know he was going to be there .. and had thought about not even going untill I heard reports on the quality of the show at chattanoogafishingforum.com. Then I deceided to go .. I spent at least an hour talking with JawJacker.

Hey TNcranker .. we need to hook up and go fishing .. and compare notes if ya wish :)