rlcam

Shorty's Hooks

I tried to get the price list on the website but it would not pull up.I am about to order some hooks for old baits and some for my new carvings.I didn't know you had to have a business lic. to buy from him,so it really doesn't matter about the price list.It said individuals could buy from their affiliate Capt.hook,are their prices alot higher.Where would a single man plug maker like me get the best deals?I have ask this before,but on 2 to 3 in. bass cranks what would be the best all around hook, and size of snap ring(stainless or not?).I know this is going to stir the minds of the hook Gods,but there are so many good hooks out there,I know some would be over kill for this application.Also,what co. makes the T'd hooks and could you use them on all lures plastic and wood?

Oh and sorry for the long post and repetative questions.So please be gentle, it's

not like I posted on a new "State Record Bass".:eek:

The poor guy,leave him alone already:lol:

Edited by rlcam

I've bought from Capt. Hooks warehouse. They have the best prices I have ever found. They don't have all of the hooks available though. Some of the hooks like the VMC hook that has the one longer arm on the trble(the name escapes me at the moment) is not available as far as I know. It could be that he has different things available at different times though. You'll find somehting that will work for you I'm sure.

Dan

Capt. Hook is a pretty good place to buy hooks. Sometimes if you don't see it on the site you can call and ask them about it. The only thing is their ship times are quite long, I think the website has 4-6 weeks. I ordered some hooks from them, a week later I ordered the same hook from Barlow's and got those in a few days and a couple of weeks later Capt. Hooks order arrived.

Good product, good price, just don't be in a hurry.

TJ