RiverMan

Merry Christmas

Over the years I have visited many bulletin boards and have found none more friendly than those involving guys building baits. I cannot remember seeing a rude response on this board at any time, this is a rare thing I think. I have learned much from those here more knowledgeable than myself, and hope that I have helped a few others along the way. I look forward to learning much more than I currently know about this wonderful hobby in the coming year.

By the way, if any of you guys are ever interested in coming to Oregon for a steelhead or spring chinook trip consider yourself invited. I am on the river at least two days per week, have a drift-boat, and would be happy to have any of you join me for a couple days of relaxation and good times.

I wish the best for you and your family. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you!!

Jed

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Lets all take time to remember that Christmas is about the birth of our lord Jesus. This art, that we all are so involved in, is also a brotherhood. Since this site was started, that brotherhood has grown in many ways. I just wanted to take this time to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. We are all clay in the Potter's hand.

May the Lord bless keep each and every one of you and your families. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this "Brotherhood". I cherish it greatly. All of the members on this site will be in my prayers. And a special thanks to Jerry and Crew for giving us kids such a great playground. I look forward to it every day. God Bless You All.

Skeeter

Wow this year flew by!!! It seems that each year you get older time just speeds up!! I remember when my little girl was born and how great it was to have her around. Now she is starting to express some interest in making and painting baits(Shes' in Kindergarten now). Pretty soon she will be helping me out in the shop and demanding a raise!! Just wanted to say Happy Holidays to everyone and let's not forget all of our brave soldiers overseas!! God Bless All