jrhopkins

Pike swimbait

@ jrhopkins

Not much of a choice , no Muskies in Europe:( !

Also nothing to brag about (at least in my area in Northern Germany) , it's just the darn slowest season ever:(:angry: !

Guess , even your beautiful , well-done and lifelike lure couldn't stir something up over here presently , but would surely produce well just within a few weeks after the spawning period in springtime , since the "Big Pike Mamas" tend to eat their smaller male "lovers" after the spawning act :yes:!

Greetz , diemai

Just curious JR

What do you dye or color your fibers with?

BTW amazing work sir

the fibers come in different colors; white, black, brown, yellow, etc.

i just touch them up with a little bit of paint. dye will spread and is hard to control where you want it. use the dry brushing technique and dab it on until you get it as dark as you want.

the fibers come in different colors; white, black, brown, yellow, etc.

i just touch them up with a little bit of paint. dye will spread and is hard to control where you want it. use the dry brushing technique and dab it on until you get it as dark as you want.

You can also use sharpies. They may spread/run a little, depending on the type of fibre, but are usually pretty color fast, and they come in a wide choice of colors.

P.S. Beautiful lure John.