COLOR ME FISHIN

New colors

No secrets....mostly lacquers fro WASCO> You have to fool with them(mix 2 colors here and there) to get the colors you want. I also use waterborne for some colors. The bottom bait (Lake Michigan Perch) actually has a foil applied. Also start to play with PPG's Harlequin if you can afford it. The stuff is awsome. $30.00 an ounce though. Much more pigment than House of Kolor's version. These are holographic paints that throw off all kinds of color flashes at different angles. Don't know if the fish are impressed, but I am.

PPG"s Harlequin can be purchased at any automotive refinishers supply that carries ths manufacturers paint line. Like I said before the stuff is wild!!!!!!! You can mix two together to get a different flash/sidetone, you can apply over a transparent color and the color will bleed through the Harlequin and give a different hue. All the auto paint manufacturers have their own version (Dupont, BASF, House of Kolor, but The PPG is the most intense. Thinned down, an ounce goes a long way.

Hooray for ILLINOIS!!!!!!