Them Muskie Lures

Air Tools PS900 Airbrush

All,

I just received my Air Tools PS900 airbrush today and I was very impressed with the makeup of the brush. I gave it a quick try and I was truly amazed at the precision that the airbrush produced. I have been using Iwata Eclipse brushes for about 5 years and have gone through 4 or 5 brushes in that time. For under $40 with the discount, I am seriously thinking about buying another one.

Clint - thanks so much for the discount. I got an early Christmas present!

I wanted to post this because there are posts on here looking for airbrush help.

Thanks,

Greg

Edited by redg8r

Pete,

It's pretty sad when you can't spread the word about a positive experience anymore without someone getting bent out of shape about something. The whole idea about this website is sharing information and opinions about things. I seriously believe the majority of readers on this great site find information on here useful.

Greg

Greg ........ thanks for sharing .......... I really would have liked the website as I'm always open to new information and products. This is a great website that I too thought was for sharing information. BTW ....... seems like Iwata has gotten ALOT of endorsements over Badger who is a paid supplier but I haven't seen anyone busting anybody's chops about their endorsements ......... so I hope noone gets intimidated and not share ......... some people are just have a bad day sometimes ..........

Anyway ....... I appreciate the information

Oh and Happy Holidays to all !!!!!!!!

I posted the a couple weeks ago about this excellent brush.Web site is www.buyairbrushes.com Clint Wilder is guys name to thank for the discount code, "bigfish1" Do a search on clint wilder and you will get several members opinion on this brush as well as other Air Tools brushes. Also includes 6' braided hose free. Mackey

It is pretty pathetic that you can't share a positive comment about a product or a service without somebody complaining about breaking the advertising rules. I see so many posts about Iwata I want to puke while we have a Badger banner on top of the page. I appreciate feedback on products myself. I wonder if I'm going to get banned for voicing my opinion. Oh wait according to another thread since I'm not a TU Club member my opinion doesn't matter.:rolleyes:

I don't think Pete or anyone else was "busting someone's chops" about advocating for this airbrush vs. that air brush.

I read it as he was saying you should have included the website in the post.

Neither Jerry, nor any of the other moderators here have ever censored me for voicing my opinion, or supplying websites and other specific information.

The success of this, and any other website, depends on visits and participation, and that's what is encouraged here, not specific product endorsements or points of view. As long as we're here, and act like reasonable people, it's all good.

I can see where it's "suboptimal" for TU site management when they have paid ads from an airbrush company or other advertiser and a question is asked like "what is your favorite airbrush?" or "where can I get a good Whatever". The responses aren't all going to be extolling the virtues of the advertiser's product. But that's life. The TU moderators need to allow different opinions, including about equipment. Otherwise, there would quickly be no TU. As long as a post isn't an attempt to sneak in and market something for a profit, I don't see where it strays from the tenets of the site. If that includes an endorsement of a particular product by a happy but uncompensated user, and where to get same, so be it. The TU moderators do a terrific job in navigating through this particular mine field, and my hat's off to them.

I just purchased an AIR PRO PS905 airbrush from NBIMarketing and it looks great. However, I am having horendous delivery problems getting my whole order filled (I ordered extra nozzels & needles to handle pearl paints). Anyone else having this problem? I am located in Wisconsin.

Clint of NBI has been very good about trying to get my order filled but no go to this date. I am concerned and wonder if anyone knows if they are on vacation or any info will be helpful to settle my nerves.

Thank you for your replies.

I Had Ordered The Ps900 Back In Jan. And Had A Little Trouble Getting Mine. Found Several Numbers For ClinT. Took A Few Calls. But He Called Me Back, Company Was On Vacation. But He Promptly Sent Me My Products.. Do A Search On Clint Wilder And You Can Find Them.. Its Also Posted On The Buyairbrushs.com. He Even Sent Me A $25.00 Gift Card For The Troubles..

DM's post (No12) is a good example of what you cannot post here. If you are having problems with a company, you should talk to them, not TU.

You flower it up by saying nice things, but at the end of the day, your post is negative about the company and potentially harming the companies reputation.

Many people seem to be having a lot of confusion over the rules. I find them very clear and concise, you just need to read them. Ref http://www.tackleunderground.com/forum/tu-site-info-updates/886-site-rules-you-must-read-before-posting.html No16.

Dave

DM's post (No12) is a good example of what you cannot post here. If you are having problems with a company, you should talk to them, not TU.

You flower it up by saying nice things, but at the end of the day, your post is negative about the company and potentially harming the companies reputation.

Many people seem to be having a lot of confusion over the rules. I find them very clear and concise, you just need to read them. Ref http://www.tackleunderground.com/forum/tu-site-info-updates/886-site-rules-you-must-read-before-posting.html No16.

Dave

Yeah, the internet can be a powerful place and do a lot of harm,but... I can see both points of view on trying to prevent bad experiences and not wanting to create a forum for slander.

But thanks Dave, it reminded me I had broken a rule :cry: about sharing photo links on other sites. So I went and took the links down.

I've had a few problems with my orders, but Clint always works it out and takes care of me. Plus he always sends me a bunch of extra stuff. I will continue to order from them.

DM simply wanted to know if anyone else experienced any problems. Holding a person or a business for that matter accountable is the old school way of getting things done.

Dave,

I didn't read the #12 post as a rip of a supplier.

I read it as someone posting because they needed help.

I've often thought of doing the same when I'm unable, for whatever reason, to navigate the great void of cyberspace and make contact with the "life form" I need.

The internet is great, but, when it doesn't work, it can be a very lonely, frustrating place.

I was told by a lawyer who actually went on to become a judge that there can be no crime without intent.

I didn't read any intent in his post.

I have the PS900 also and I think it will be a long time before another airbrush comes around that is such a great deal. The precision that it provides is clearly in the same league with my Iwata Custom Micron Plus, for which I paid nearly ten times as much.

Anyone that needs an airbrush for close work should consider this opportunity. I am glad I bought one and I'll probably buy another.

My brother makes his living with an airbrush and is dead nuts serious about his work. He has used about every airbrush out there and is a diehard Iwata man. He probably owns 60 or 70 different airbrushes.

He tried out my PS900 which I bought from Cliff also. He used if for about 90 seconds, put it down and said, "I want two of these. Can we go order them right now?"

Recently, he was commissioned to do the Super Bowl motorcycle. He used the PS900 for the job. Here's a sample of the work in progress:

Insurancepics002.jpg

Insurancepics004.jpg

Thank all for the replies to my post. Vodkaman's comment about my post had a link about TU rules. Anyone who would like to post comments should read through these rules as I admit I did not. My post was clearly a violation and I will be a more knowledgable poster in the future.

My post, I thought was a legitimate quest for information regarding regional delivery issues to my midwest home. Since my business involves mass third class mailings over 350,000 pieces monthly I experience mail problems from time to time by region.

Bassinpeak gave me the information I needed to be assured the order eventually will be filled because his delivery problem coincided with my January 5th order date. Since he had a problem it fit that I was in the same situation.

March 2nd, today the balance of my order was delivered and all is well agian in the airbrush lure painting world.

My final comment is if TU is going to allow appraisels of branded products and the approvals or shortcomings that come with them then other aspects to the final service of said branded prodcut will be mentioned in due course.

Anyway, I really apreciate this site and all the useful comments to lure construction.