MarcDavidBaits

Starting Tomorrow

I got my order from bearair in today and will start airbrushing tomorrow. I just have these 2 questions. First off, what is the best psi for createx paints? Also, is it fine if I clearcoat over the eyes, or should I cover them? Thanks for all the help everyone on this site has given me this past couple of weeks.

Your air pressure depends somewhat on how you thin your paint and your brush its self. I usually run between 15 - 20 with my Badger 100. Works great. As far as eyes, I had that question too. I recently started putting the clear over them and they look great. Anybody out there have any bad results doing this?

Yes clear over your eyes. I haven't seen anyone who doesn't but there may be someone. Like parrothead said it helps keep them on. I don't thin my Createx paint at all unless it gets a little thick because the bottle wasn't sealed well. I do run a high pressure which I'm not sure of because the gauge doesn't seem to be working. The airbrush does though.lol