Jio

Shops for lurebuilders?

Is there any other shops exept Moore's and Stamina who sell foreiger builders in USA?

Stamina has gone down; less stuff, more price and I've never tested Moore's Lures.

I'm looking stuff for wooden lures and spinners, eye screws, bodies, trebles, etc.

@ Jio

Check Lure Fishing UK , .......on their entry site click on "links"(yellow bait) , after on "links to tacklesuppliers/manufacturers" , there are a lot of international fishing-related (also lurebuilding off course) sources listed there ,..........you'd need to take some time to browse through !

good luck:yay: , Dieter

Edited by diemai

Jio,

Try Moore's Lures, they should be right up your alley for Pike stuff...when I get home from work I'll post a couple others..here's a link to the current catalog:

http://www.mooreslures.com/2009-10catalog.pdf

Hope this helps!

Craig

P.S. anything specific you're looking for?

Also, over here we've gotten international priority mail flat rate boxes, so shipping should be reduced. Whatever you can fit in the box, no matter the weigth, for a set price..

@ clemmy

That idea of the US mail service sounds very interesting , ...........so I could have a box full of leadheads delivered for the same fee as same box filled with fly tying stuff(though I don't tie flies:huh::lol:) ?

They don't offer such flat rate boxes over here , even never heard of such before ,..... is it temporary or a permanent offer:? ?

greetz , diemai:yay:

Diemai,

Not to hijack Jio's thread, but yes, that's the case, up to 20 pounds. So yes, in theory you could order over 2500 1/8 ounce jigs for one flat rate. And yes it's a regular thing. Here's the link: USPS - Priority Mail International Prices

Jio, You can try Luremaking.com, Barlows tackle and Janns Netcraft, as I know they do international. I'm sure Hagen's, Lakeland Inc., and Worth all do international as well, but they are more bulk whoesale suppliers.

Clemmy

@ clemmy

I am sure that Jio won't mind about this little excursion into the services of the USPS !

Thanks a lot for the link , it might come in handy for me one day to save a few bucks ;).

I'd ask my component supplier to sent my orders that way ,.... I usually order only small items like splitrings , hooks and screw eyes , so these might probably sometimes fit into the 12.95 $ boxes .

greetz , diemai:yay:

Clemmy,

I'm not -right now- looking anything special, but I keep my eyes open for new shops because Stamina, which I used before, don't satisfy me even the shopping there has been easy.

BUT -about the shop- I would like to find some shop which has lot of all ordifferent kind of stuff available, I don't like to oder something here and something there; too much shipping costs.

Jio