2TBone

Color Match Needed

Anyone

I need some help with a color on the belly of a Smithwick jerk bait. I have attached a photo. I cant seem to get a good match on this color. Is there any tools out there that might help with finding or helping with color matching, or has anyone painted this color before. I shoot with lacquer material. Any help is appreciated.

PS. My friend said this pattern has been discontinued

Tbone

Anyone

I need some help with a color on the belly of a Smithwick jerk bait. I have attached a photo. I cant seem to get a good match on this color. Is there any tools out there that might help with finding or helping with color matching, or has anyone painted this color before. I shoot with lacquer material. Any help is appreciated.

PS. My friend said this pattern has been discontinued

Tbone

TBone, I don't see a photo attached, (maybe I don't know how to find it LOL) but as a pro photographer, I can tell you that trying to pinpoint an exact shade by posting a photo on the web is next to impossible. All cameras record colors differently and computers will display them differently. Unless you're willing to settle for "close enough" or you get extremely lucky, color matches are best done in person or through your own computer that you've calibrated yourself.

TBone, I don't see a photo attached, (maybe I don't know how to find it LOL) but as a pro photographer, I can tell you that trying to pinpoint an exact shade by posting a photo on the web is next to impossible. All cameras record colors differently and computers will display them differently. Unless you're willing to settle for "close enough" or you get extremely lucky, color matches are best done in person or through your own computer that you've calibrated yourself.

Sorry PeterJay

I thought I saved as an attachment. I know you got be smarter that the equipment your working with. I will need to go back to school. Your point is understood, I was wanting to see if there was a tool or something that would help with tinting colors?

PS. I added the photo this time I think it worked.

Thanks

Tbone

BB (2).JPG

BB (2).JPG

BB (2).JPG

BB (2).JPG

BB (2).JPG

BB (2).JPG

BB (2).JPG

BB (2).JPG

post-22911-126541276893_thumb.jpg