jrhopkins

My Lure In Field&stream Magazine

one of my trout swimbaits is in an article in the March issue of field&stream magazine,

it's one of my earlier lures when i was using the Kevlar string joints. i've switched to a through-wire hinge system that i now use ( not as much work).

still, kinda cool to see something you made in a national publication.

Dude...

You've got some kick A$ work. Do you carve those too? I'm tempted to buy one just to put it on my desk (if i wasn't dumping all available funds into starting up this hobby myself)!

Post a pic of the one that made the magazine :)

Hope you don't mind, I posted your website on Westernbass.com. If you have an issue with that, I'll take it down.

one of my trout swimbaits is in an article in the March issue of field&stream magazine,

it's one of my earlier lures when i was using the Kevlar string joints. i've switched to a through-wire hinge system that i now use ( not as much work).

still, kinda cool to see something you made in a national publication.

Edited by apaseman

thanks guys, it's nice to make the magazine but better still to get comments from other bait builders.

i sent them the lure at their request so i can't post a pic ( forgot to take one :rolleyes: ). like the picture i posted but smaller ( 6" ).

have no idea how this came about. just got an email through my website from the photo editor saying they were doing an article on lures and asked for a trout swimbait. Mike Bromelow ( Muskiesnax ) is featured in the article with his 'sucker' bait and i got a side billing, haha. small picture but it's still pretty cool.. .

I'm always looking out for my boys John. It was me that suggested you to Joe Cermele from Field & Stream. You deserve the article buddy and the praise I gave you in my own article. Keep up the inspiring work!

Congratulations to both of you. You deserve that kind of exposure, and recognition.

And props to you, Snax, for getting John involved.

Karma.