Crazy Joe

Thank You, To All Here At Tu

I would like to take the time to thank all of the expert advice that I have read throughout the years I have been frequenting this site after being told about it by Whittler. Thanks for all your inspiration and encouragement. Members like fatfingers, jrhopkins, vodkaman, Bobp, hazmail, The Rookie, tiger, and many many more have helped me more than they even know since this is the only time I have posted about this. I have been working on some trout swimbaits that I have posted in the gallery, and wasn't sure if they would work well or not. I have had marginal success with the swimbait beast and had given it up all together untill so many of you here, as you always do, began posting pics of your great work. I tested them out today and they work great! I have done my research here on this site, it also helps to have a great maker who lives only five miles away in the whittler, and all of it has helped me. Thank you to all who answer posts, and who show there fantastic work. Keep it up. yay.gif If anyone is reading this, just starting, or puzzled about how something is done, don't forget to use the search function and keep plugging along and making baits. Joe

P1010859.JPG

P1010859.JPG

P1010859.JPG

P1010859.JPG

P1010859.JPG

P1010859.JPG

P1010859.JPG

P1010859.JPG

post-16518-126721940763_thumb.jpg