johnny438

Need Someone To Pour And Paint Jigheads For Me Local

I manufacture large soft plastics used in saltwater fishing. I also sell Jig Heads but they are huge Jig Heads I am looking for someone local (ALABAMA) that can pour my Jig Heads for me and paint them as I need them painted . These are not small Jig Heads we are talking

24 oz. 16 oz. and 12 oz. Jig Heads I can get the molds no problem I just need someone local where I can pick them up without the shipping costs these have 12/0 10/0 hooks etc. So you will need a good lead supplier this is a seasonal job of course but interested parties that already pour lead please reply..

Thanks,

John 94f5_1.jpg

94f5_1.jpg

94f5_1.jpg

94f5_1.jpg

94f5_1.jpg

94f5_1.jpg

94f5_1.jpg

94f5_1.jpg

post-23358-12673276204_thumb.jpg

Edited by johnny438

I'm not local but I do a lot of 4-8oz jig heads and I have around five thousand pounds of lead. Let me know what you are considering paying and about how many you'll need. With the priority mail flat rate I may be worth your while and I may have one or two of those molds. What brand of hooks are you using and where do you get them? Good luck. Thanks Andy

Edited by andy1976

I manufacture large soft plastics used in saltwater fishing. I also sell Jig Heads but they are huge Jig Heads I am looking for someone local (ALABAMA) that can pour my Jig Heads for me and paint them as I need them painted . These are not small Jig Heads we are talking

24 oz. 16 oz. and 12 oz. Jig Heads I can get the molds no problem I just need someone local where I can pick them up without the shipping costs these have 12/0 10/0 hooks etc. So you will need a good lead supplier this is a seasonal job of course but interested parties that already pour lead please reply..

Thanks,

John 94f5_1.jpg