hunter7711

Brush Or Dip

I know this has probably been discused a 100 times on here, but I used the search and couldn't find a answer. I am ready to clear my first batch of 20 repaints with EnviroTex Lite. Should I brush or should I dip? I don't have a drying wheel. Please describe the best procedure with each alternative, and what I will need as far as equipment. Thanks in advance.

I know this has probably been discused a 100 times on here, but I used the search and couldn't find a answer. I am ready to clear my first batch of 20 repaints with EnviroTex Lite. Should I brush or should I dip? I don't have a drying wheel. Please describe the best procedure with each alternative, and what I will need as far as equipment. Thanks in advance.

I would definitely brush the Etex, and you will need a drying wheel of some sort. To mix enough Etex to dip 20 baits you would have a ton of wasted product and to mix and dip one at a time would take forever. You can make a simple drying wheel using a cordless drill, some alligator clips and a piece of scrap wood. I started out that way and used it for quite a while before buying a low rpm motor and making a better set up. Good luck.