G-Dawg

Jig Rack For Oven

Has Any one made a rack to put jigs on to place in oven ? If so how?

G-Dawg

Here is a pic of one I made using the rack from my toaster oven. I picked up some 90 degree brackets, screw/nuts, and all thread rod at my local hardware emporium.

Took a little work a hack saw and drill. I can handle 2 differant jig/hook heights, on the right side is some wire I strung between the front and back rows to support additional jigs.....

The tin foil acts as a drip pan....

Hope this helps....

UG

IM001879sm.JPG

IM001879sm.JPG

IM001879sm.JPG

IM001879sm.JPG

IM001879sm.JPG

IM001879sm.JPG

IM001879sm.JPG

IM001879sm.JPG

post-16005-127497855885_thumb.jpg

G-Dawg

Here is a pic of one I made using the rack from my toaster oven. I picked up some 90 degree brackets, screw/nuts, and all thread rod at my local hardware emporium.

Took a little work a hack saw and drill. I can handle 2 differant jig/hook heights, on the right side is some wire I strung between the front and back rows to support additional jigs.....

The tin foil acts as a drip pan....

Hope this helps....

UG

Thanks thats cool

Hi

Here is one that I made out of some scrap stuff and threaded rods .. 1/8 or 1/4 is the best sizes.

Hope that helps ( I use 2 while one is curing I am painting and racking another)

JSCRacks01.jpg

Racks01.jpg

Racks01.jpg

Racks01.jpg

Racks01.jpg

Racks01.jpg

Racks01.jpg

post-16634-127505685353_thumb.jpg

Edited by JSC

"Your's looks to be a industrial strength rack. Uff-Da!

UG "

You have to have it a little stouter when you load it down with 1 oz or better jig heads ... a lot of 1/4 oz can get heavy in a hurry ..

Really the material I had on hand is what I used .. in the old days using lacquer and dipping with "drilled Staicks" and 2 x 4 s helped me a little in getting up to speed and appreciate powder paint ..

JSC