CatchemCaro

E-tex ?

Envirotex Lite is a pour-on epoxy that contains some solvent. Compared to 2 part auto polyurethanes containing isocyanate, it is very benign. Some people are skin sensitive to epoxies. I don't use a mask when brushing epoxies and don't think many others do either. If you intend to spray it, that's a different kettle of fish.

I used Etex to seal 4 baits one night last week in a room without ventilation & no mask. I did notice I was dizzy afterwards so I will definitely be using ventilation or at least a mask from now on. Better to be safe than sorry I think!

Thanks, I have been brushing with no mask of any kind. I have good ventalation and I don't really notice much as far as fumes. I am brushing a lot of baits in a run and I'm just wanting to be sure I'm not killing myself while doing so. I now also us a small fan at the doorway of my shop for even more fresh air. Thanks again for the feed back.

Rich